This is a clinical update CME aimed at all clinicians involved in the management of the subfertile couple and reproductive endocrinology. As well as providing a comprehensive overview of the subject, the speakers have been chosen to provide the latest information in this rapidly developing area.
This will be a unique opportunity for all trainees and practicing Gynecologists in India who want to learn the latest developments in subfertility, reproductive medicine, and assisted reproduction, but find it diﬃcult to travel abroad due to financial and time constraints. A live videoconference of the above course by RCOG is being organized in Delhi at a highly discounted registration fee. The certificate of attendance for this course and slides presentations will be emailed to all delegates by the RCOG London after the course.
A VC of the same course at the same venue with an overwhelming response was earlier organized in 2011. The same team is once again pleased to bring this course back and cordially invites you to join.
- Unique opportunity to attend the prestigious annual RCOG Course on the subject of “Subfertility, Reproductive Endocrinology and Assisted Conception” without leaving your country (saving your time and travel) at a highly discounted registration fee in Delhi (UK Reg Fee £740/-).
- This course will closely follow the “guide to learning of the BFS training module” and is aimed to provide a comprehensive clinical update to all clinicians (Gynaecologists, infertility specialists, trainees and general practitioners) involved in the management of the subfertilie couple, reproductive endocrinology disorders and assisted conception.
- The world renowned experts will provide latest information on carefully selected topics for the best coverage of the subject. There will be ample opportunity for live interaction with speakers to clear all doubts and controversies.
- At less than 13% of UK registration charges, this VC will be of excellent value to all gynaecologists and specially useful to all those undergoing training or planning for MRCOG, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, MD/MS or DNB exams.
- As the VC starts daily at 13:00 Hr in Delhi (to match with London timings), for those living in Delhi & NCR, there is an extra-advantage – you can conduct your clinic/surgeries in the morning hours and enjoy lunch and VC rest of the day.
- The certificate of attendance and slide presentations will be emailed by the RCOG UK, to all delegates, after the course.
- Only limited seats available on “first come first served” basis
- For complete coverage of the subject, it is recommended to attend all 4 days. However delegates have the option of attending only “Subfertility and Reproductive Endocrinology Course” on 11 & 12 April or “The Assisted Conception course” on 13 & 14 April 2016, at the specified registration fee.
Click Here to Pay Online