Prestigious fellowship initiated by RCOG UK, to spread knowledge and encourage training in India Organized by RCOG North Zone India & Chandigarh Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society
- Early assessment and fi rst trimester screening, Algorithms to manage IUGR & twin pregnancies.
- 8th September 2017
- Dr Pranav Pandya
Director of Fetal Medicine, UCLH London UK,
Chair of Fetal Anomaly Screening Programme Advisory Group, NSC.
- 2:30pm to 5:00pm (PGI Chandigarh)
- Prof. Dr Rashmi Bagga (Department of OBG PGI Chandigarh)
- 6:00pm onwards. (Venue to be announced later)
- Dr Nirja Chawla (President, Chandigarh Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society) E-mail: email@example.com
- AICC RCOG North Zone Conveners:
- Dr Nirmala Agarwal (Chairperson North Zone AICC RCOG)
Mobile No: +919811888732, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Anita Kaul (Vice Chairperson North Zone AICC RCOG)
Mobile No: +919811100511, E-mail: email@example.com